Lowongan Kerja Astra International September 2013 - PT Astra International Tbk, established beginning in 1957, formerly known as Astra International Incorporated. Changes name to PT Astra International Tbk occurred in 1990 and the same year Astra International listed him on the Jakarta Stock Exchange in April. Astra International company engaged in general trading activities, industry, mining services, transport, agriculture, construction and consulting services. PT Astra International is currently looking for professional individuals, able to work under pressure to fill the following positions:
1. HUMAN CAPITAL (OD) ANALYST – (P01)
- Develop general HR Policy and Regulations based on improving Company needs and condition, including strategic organizational development and employee’s benefit.
- Responsible for implementation, development and monitoring of Key Performance Indicators (KPI), Job Grading, Job Analysis and Job Evaluation for all functions.
- Review, analyze, and develop Organizational Structure and Job Description for all position within Company’s Head Office and Affiliation Companies.
- Delivers organizational transformation and culture (value and standards) change through different communication channels and activities.
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in all major.
- Good Analytical Thinking and Interpersonal Skill
- Having minimum 3 years of experience in HR Operation areas.
Test Location :
2. TRAINING ANALYST – (P01)
- Responsible to do analysis, design, implementation, and measurement leadership development programs.
- Produce instructional and performance support materials to support successful leadership development programs.
- Delivers training in a classroom setting and evaluate the best delivery methods.
- Use existing performance data for training needs analysis and measurement of impact.
- Support and facilitate programs and training sessions.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Psychology/ Business/ Management major.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in leadership training.
- Excellent leadership management, communication, and interpersonal skill.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Ability to work effectively and interact with people from diverse backgrounds.
Test Location :
3. GENERAL AFFAIR ANALYST – (P01)
- Creating layout, engineering, and interior design of construction management.
- Responsible for the management and control activities which include the General Affairs maintenance buildings /equipment, operational vehicles and safety parts.
- Handling procurement process of the office of General Affairs.
- To control, manage, and review of purchase affairs.
- Responsible for handling day-to-day operational tasks.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree in Architecture.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proficient with AutoCAD.
- Able to work independently and in a team, be willing to take the initiative, work under pressure and with a variety of people and organizations.
Test Location :
4. SENIOR IT INFRASTRUCTURE ARCHITECT LEAD – (P01)
- To evaluate current IT Infrastructure (system, network and mobile) architecture and propose effective and value-added improvement
- Explore new IT infrastructure technolgies and develop business cases and standards for prospective initiatives
- Lead piloting and implementation of new IT infrastructure technology
- Lead a group of IT instrastructure architects and engineers
- Build strong network of strategic and prospective niche vendors and practitioners in relevant areas
- Point of escalation and resolution for complex issues
- 27 – 35 years old
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in Information Technology
- At least 7 years of working experience in system, network and/or mobile infrastructure design & development, the past 3 years lead a group of infrastructure senior engineer or architects in enterprise-class IT organization
- In-depth and broad competenticies and experience in System, Network and Mobile Architecture development and implementation
- Possess strong passion for exploring and evaluating new and cost-effective technology solutions
- Possess strong critical thingking and persistency in challenging ineffective status quo
Test Location :
5. C# .NET DEVELOPER ANALYST – (P01)
- Build new system / applications as needed.
- Follow the guideline standards and architecture.
- Create new and extend existing operational documentation and installation.
- Create technical specifications and internal test plans.
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects.
- Transfer process to support production.
- Understand about the application that meet Business Process Analyst requirements
- Bachelor/ Master Degree. Preferably in Information Technology / Computer science
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field
- Having knowledge of software development lifecycle processes
- Having knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Having knowledge of relational database concepts
- Having experiences with .NET technologies in developing web application, service-based application
- Having experiences in database programming with SQL Server
- Having knowledge in reporting engines (SSRS, Crystal Reports) will be an added advantage
- Having advanced programming knowledge (thread management, memory management, performance, security) will be an added advantage
- Having knowledge in software testing
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Ability to communicate effectively in interpersonal situations – written, verbal, listening
- Good analytical and logical thinking.
Test Location :
- Lowongan Kerja 2013 BUMN Pertamina Retail | 19, 2013
- Lowongan Kerja 2013 MNC Finance | 19, 2013
- Lowongan Kerja 2013 Donggi Senoro LNG | 19, 2013
- Lowongan Kerja Bank BTPN Unit Syariah | 19, 2013
- Lowongan Kerja BUMN Bank BNI Persero | 19, 2013
- Lowongan Kerja Angkasa Pura II (BUMN) | 19, 2013
- Lowongan Kerja Bank BRI Persero | 19, 2013
- Lowongan Kerja Campina Ice Cream 2013 | 15, 2013
- Lowongan Kerja PT Bank BJB Desember 2013 | 15, 2013