|Rabu, 21 Agustus 2013||Filled under Kalimantan, Lowongan Kerja Terbaru, S1||
Lowongan August 2013 PT. Madhani Talatah Nusantara – Since being first established in March 2001, Madhani has developed into a major service provider in the construction and mining industries in Indonesia. Madhani is capable to deliver a diverse range of services to a consistent high standard to meet the needs of a rapidly developing resources sector.
Our mining services are being delivered to various small, medium and large scale mining projects, each utilizing a combination of local knowledge and international experience. We offer practical solutions delivered in an environment of close co-operation with our clients and all stakeholders to ensure we provide competitive, innovative and high quality services with a positive impact on local communities and the wider natural environment. Our skilled and motivated employees are our key asset in who we are and what we do.
To answer the challenges of the future, PT. Madhani Talatah Nusantara are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions below.
Drilling & Blasting Engineer
Kalimantan Selatan, Kalimantan Timur
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mining/Mineral).
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience as Drilling & Blasting Engineer in mining industry.
- Has capability to operate mining software such as minescape, shot plus and or autocad.
- Has capability to drive a light vehicle ( driver licensed).
- Has Certification of Second Class Blaster & Blaster Competency Class 2.
- Has Blasting Permit Card (Kartu Ijin Meledakkan/KIM) is an advantage.
- Good analytical & presentation skill.
- Self motivated & a team player.
Please submit your resume and 3×4 photograph to address below:
e-mail to: email@example.com
(maximum file size sending to this email is 300kb)
For further detail information about Lowongan August 2013 PT. Madhani Talatah Nusantara requirements and how to apply in each positions above, please refer Official Source on following.