|Sabtu, 15 Juni 2013||Filled under Jakarta, Lowongan Kerja Terbaru||
Lowongan Kerja Juni 2013 PT Media Innity - Innity is an integrated online media network that provides scalable online marketing solutions and services for advertisers and publishers. Established in 1999,Innity operates the largest digital audience network in Southeast Asia which distributes advertising and marketing messages spanning over 10,000 websites, including major newspaper portals and premiere sites in more than 16 content interest channels such as technology, lifestyle, automotive, business and entertainment. Innity’s solutions provide a combination of the best features of rich media and pay for performance marketing catering to some of the world’s largest brands and advertising agencies offering a variety of engagement based advertising formats and innovative buying metrics.
Innity is committed in exploring online marketing opportunities through our versatile combination of online media proficiency, industry clout, cutting-edge technology as well as sophisticated modeling and analytical tools.
- Work with the latest applications to bring a project from concept to reality.
- Able to collaborate ideas with different teams and departments.
- Design online assets (landing pages, banners, logos) for new products.
- Edit and visually improve existing products.
- Effectively participate in the creative process from conception to final production.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions when requested.
- Mock-up design concepts for review and approval.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Complete weekly job status reports and account for job tracking
Academic & Professional
- Field of Study : Arts, Graphic Communications, Multimedia or equivalent
- Relevant professional certification will be an added advantage eg. CCNA MCSE ITIL
Skills & Attributes
- Must have
- Great attitude, passionate, proactive, innovative and good communication skills.
- Able to work independent or collaboratively in a team environment.
- Possess an analytical mind and have good problem solving skills.
- Understanding of the current web technologies.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suites (Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Firework, After-Effects, Dreamweaver) and solid HTML and CSS understanding.
- Nice to have
- Fluency in English
- Qualified individuals must have fundamental computer skills including experience using email, the web, and Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Thirst for knowledge and innovation plus speed learning.
- Strong self-awareness and able to improve on weaknesses.
- High level of knowledge and understanding of Internet especially Internet Media i.e. Online Advertising Trends, Latest advertising technology, etc.
- With great persistency, responsibility and patience in completing tasks.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Fresh grads will be considered.