|Kamis, 1 Agustus 2013||Filled under S1||
Lowongan Kerja Unilever Indonesia Agustus 2013 - PT Unilever Indonesia, established on December 5, 1933, with the name Awalanya is Zeepfabrieken NV Lever. And on July 22, 1980, the company name was changed to PT Lever Brothers Indonesia. Up to the date of June 30, 1997, again changed to PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk. Unilever Indonesia. Our trademarks include Pepsodent, Pond’s, Lifebuoy, Sunsilk, Clear, Vaseline, Rinso, Surf, Blue Band, Royco, Dove, Lux, Sunlight, Taro, Bango, Molto, Rexona, Lipton tea, Paddle Pop and Wall’s. PT Unilever Indonesia is currently open positions and opportunities with the following qualifications:
1. Factory Accountant – Oleochemical Sei Mangkei (Job Number: 13000AIX)
- Executing factory finance process/operation and accounting controls in respective plant in accordance to applied regulations & standards.
- Business partnering with various teams, e.g. Manufacturing, Audit, Procurement Finance, Controller.
- Responsible for Month End Closing at plant level to perform activities flawlessly and deliver the result right first time, timely with clear explanation (commentary).
- Assisting Commercial Manager to be the main contact person for SAP related process and the guardian of costing and master data management captured in SAP at plant level.
- Deploying and executing simplification agenda
- Legally authorized to work in Indonesia
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Fully functional in Cost Accounting & SAP FICO
- Min. 3 years experience in similar field
- Experience in managing team member
- Fluent in English
- Experience in Oleochemical industry would be an advantage
- Willing to relocate to SEI MANGKEI, NORTH SUMATERA
2. HR Administration Assistant Manager (Job Number: 13000HMZ)
- HR Administration Assistant Manager will manage and oversee the following matters:
- Employment contract administration (initial contract/extention/termination)
- Employee data set up and record maintenance (input & maintain employee data in system & hardcopy documents)
- Employee and Workforce reports (e.g. overtime, absence, turnover, leave)
- Administration of all employee “Exit” activities
- Keep custody of HR policies, processes (process maps) and other legal documents
- Customer Service – Employee Queries, References and Statements through Employee’s Self Service & Manager’s Self Service Systems
- Management of HR contact center (contact center capability improvement, case managements & solutions, service performance level, case management tracking tools)
- Min. 3 years experience in Personnel Administration or similar role as described above
- Bachelor degree with min. GPA 3.00
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- Great computer literacy
- Good understanding of Indonesia Labor Law
- Experience in leading a team & managing team performance
- Contact Center experience is preferred